Twitter Chloe Bailey

 

Fans slammed Chloë Bailey after she announced that her next single, “How Does it Feel,” will feature controversial singer Chris Brown.

On Thursday, the “Have Mercy” songstress, 24, shared an image of her and the “Under the Influence” crooner, 33, embracing for the cover of the new song, which is set to be released on streaming platforms next Friday.

Bailey was immediate ly met with backlash from fans who questioned why she would collaborate with someone who has been accused of violence against women several times.



“We’re failing Black women in music if they feel like they have to collaborate with a known abuser in order to chart,” one critic tweeted

Chloe reacts to her performance. She says, ‘I sounded real aggressive. I’m not an aggressive person, I’m not a violent person. I don’t curse people out. I don’t know what happened.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post